Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mind Dump

My brain feels constipated with thoughts. The following is a brain dump of all the random stuff going on in my head.
  • I can't believe it's November. I love this time of year.
  • My wife's birthday is this Sunday. She leaves her 20's. I can't wait to celebrate with her this weekend.
  • We got a new heater for our house. It's been 70 some degrees ever since we got it. It's November...time to get cold. I just want to try this bad boy out!
  • Next Monday the programming staff at WEC is going to a conference called Catalyst One Day. We are leaving on Sunday after church and we are taking the party bus. Good times.
  • The Lakers are playing pretty well. Even with two starters injured.
  • Speaking of Lakers...I watched the Klomar wedding. That's Lamar Odom and Kloe Kardashian. Apparently they got matching tattoos with their names on it. Too Soon! Wait until you've been married for 5 years before you ink yourself.
  • I feel kind of mean writing that last dump. They both did look happy. I hope they both have a long life together.
  • I love the Amazing Race. It's one of my favorite shows on TV.
  • Speaking of favorite shows I also really enjoy Flash Forward. Great new show.
  • I feel like TV is back. There are a lot of great shows on TV right now. What's your favorite?
  • Switchfoot has a new album drops on November 10. That's today!

Whew...I feel better now.

4 comments:

  1. A. You should go buy the new Switchfoot album. We'll be driving a lot this weekend!
    B. My favorite show is Vampire Diaries. I'm unapologetically hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing today Rob. I do hope the voices in your head will be quelled for a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man, I wish I was riding in your car. I've been playing a lot of switchfoot in my classroom. I like Fringe. But I have avoided most fall tv.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.