Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rob's new hair

I have not kept it a secret that I know that I'm losing my hair. I posted about the time my barber told me I was at stage three for hair loss...there are only four stages. I posted about the new shampoo that is supposed to work work wonders. It's expensive. It also brings fear to me every time I use it because I'm nervous it's not going to work on my head...but shampoo has to touch other parts of my body when I wash it off. I'm afraid I'm going to turn into a bald wookie (for none Star Wars fans that's what Chewbacca is).

This visor could solve that for me. We saw it at a restaurant in Nags Head and it made us all laugh. I hope you enjoy the pic.

6 comments:

  1. Nice. Grab one for me too in case I lose my hair. Oh crud, too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice do rob. looks good on you.

    smiles.

    hope your family has an amazing thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you look like Stuie Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you look like Stuie Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I've seen these! A friend of mine had one and I totally fell for it - thinking he was rocking a new style (because the hair matched his hair color).

    Happy Turkey Day.

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.