Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Waters Edge

I love my church. Last night a friend of mine texted me to tell me that Waters Edge landed in the top 100 churches for Youth Baptism for 2008. 97 to be exact. The only other church that made the list in Virginia was Liberty Baptist.

Baptism is an outward sign of what God is doing in a person's life. To find out more about baptism click here.

It's exciting to me, not because we made a list, but because it represents life change. I hope God always uses Waters Edge to make a difference in teenagers lives.

2 comments:

  1. That's incredible--not just the list but seeing it happen on a weekly basis. Being part of something that is bigger than all the parts that are instrumental in making it happen. It's like watching God in action, pushing back the waves and leading His people.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.