Saturday, July 18, 2009

Camp is over

I just survived another successful week of Student Summer Camp. With the help of 9 adults I took 81 high school and middle school students. The Students were awesome! It was great to hang out with them. The leaders that went to camp were amazing. They invested in Students and helped make this a very memorable week.
We saw 10 Students become Christ Followers! That gets me fired up. Right now I feel like a mack truck ran over me and then reversed back over me slowly. I'm tired. But without a doubt all the late nights, and lack of sleep were worth it to see God move in our Students lives. Thursday night at camp was one of the most powerful worship services I've ever been a part of. God moved in our Students lives. I can't wait to go next year. We went to Crossroads Camp. It's a great camp located in NC. If you want more information click here.

5 comments:

  1. welcome home. sounds like you had an amazing time. get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossroads was a big turning point on my spiritual path and I'm not surprised you all had such a wonderful time!
    stoked that all went well and that everyone is back safe and fired up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stoked to hear that! i love going to camp every summer, and investing in the lives of the students..... nothing compares

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob,so happy to get the great report.Did

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the man for the job!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.