Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Insane Clown Posse Part 1

The camp that I take the Waters Edge Students to has a no pranking policy. I love the policy because I have seen pranks go way to far at Student events.

This past Wednesday night at camp I was dead asleep when I heard the door to my room open. I sat up to see a midget in a scary mask standing by my bed. It was creepy! There were at least 2 other taller people who were wearing scary masks in my room. It probably would have scared the pee out of me if I didn't see the guy with the video camera filming the whole thing. My roommate just rolled over and went back to sleep. I looked straight at the guys in masks and said "that's not funny!"

They saw that I wasn't amused and quickly left my room. When I laid back down I thought about how funny it actually was. My laughter quickly faded when I started thinking about who it was in the masks. Was it some of my students? No. I knew it couldn't have been them because they don't have access to a video camera. Was it campers from another church? It better not have been. I know I would have a hard time holding our students back from retaliation.

To Be Continued...

6 comments:

  1. Were they sea creatures? Were they aliens? I'm on the edge of my seat. Rob, did you survive to tell the tale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. intrigued as to who they were. camp was such fun, and yes we pranked...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eager to hear the rest of the story.
    That really was rather funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm... defiantly not okay with me! how did you NOT freak out and scream. If you did, but you just don't want to share THAT FAR, I understand. But defiantly not my idea of a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little people Rob, little people. robshep.com needs to work on the PC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the suspense is killing me

    but yes, i remember the days of camp pranks... when they were "allowed", or just overlooked

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.