Friday, November 7, 2008

It's a bird!

Every Sunday night Stu Hodges prepares...scratch that...provides dinner for those of us that have served all day at Waters Edge. This past Sunday KFC was on the menu. When I came down stairs from doing the announcements at the 6:00 PM service I saw this...


That's gross! When I arrived at the Yoder Barn Theater for church this bird was lying dead by the side door. Reason for death is undetermined. Someone in the band (Randy ...I can name him because he refuses to read robshep.com) thought it would be funny to put the bird on a plate with a biscuit...it actually was in the biscuit at one time. Seeing it grossed me out! Then it made me laugh. Then I had Meredith May take a picture.

7 comments:

  1. Oh that Randy Dunsmore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like KFC gave you more actual chicken meat than they usual do. This must violate some corporate policy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering if anyone got a picture of that! Hopefully, this puts to rest any questions about what the Band does with all the spare time they have between services. Seriously, It was the funniest things since baked chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm still picking feathers out of my teeth...i thought maybe it was a new recipe

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the time you people get to yoder I feel like you might be so tired that you are out of control

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.