Monday, November 24, 2008

I love gifts!!!!

On Saturday night my doorbell rings. I was in the bedroom putting away laundry and I looked at Monica with a who could that be look. She said that answering the door was my job. Since I don't have to clean the toilets I will gladly take the job of answering the door.
I went to the door and there was no one there....except a cardboard cut out of The Incredible Hulk. Now you may not know this about me but I own 15 cardboard cut outs and I love super heroes. The Hulk fits right in with the Batman, Superman, and Spiderman cut outs.

After a few minutes of hiding out in the cold the culprits finally came in. We ended up watching Elf and eating Christmas cookies. Thanks Brad for the gift and thank you Moriah for delivering it with him! Welcome to the family Hulk. Here are some pics.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! That's quite the glorious gamma-radiated gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brad and Moriah! What a fun surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never believe how many photos they had to take to get just the right pose. That was a long day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha im really happy you like the HULK!
    it was a great idea that moriah and i conjured up and im so happy it worked out!
    chillin after was fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are the best. thats all i gotta say. haha :)
    I'm glad you liked it Rob! I'm guessing Mon didn't let you keep it in the living room either haha :P

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.