Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Worst Album Covers Of All Time

I posted this in 2009. I stumbled upon it the other day and I thought that it needed to be reposted. The following are the worst album covers of all time.  Let the hilarity begin. Oh and which one is your favorite?


Jim Post album title: I love my life.
Rob's comment: With a mustache like that who wouldn't.



I hope for their sake this title was an innocent mistake.

First Question: Whose idea was it to not wear shirts for this album cover?
Second Question: What is the guy in the middle looking at?

Short shorts have gone out of style for guys but the Jazz hand is never uncool.




All my friends are dead, so I decided to share my depression with the rest of the world.

This is oh so wrong.
The flowers were a nice touch. They make her look less terrorist like.

Knowing that her daughter would feel a little insecure about her nose Mom decided to make sure all the attention went to her hair.




The one armed drummer from Def Leppard has nothing on this lady.

20 comments:

  1. I like all of them! All got a laugh however the best was "ManoWar"lol! Seriously who was the genius behind that cover? Also are you sure Liebe Mutter is a female??? I thought it was a male! OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. these are HILARIOUS. didn't they have people to say "umm....no."??? hahaha! i think your comment on the nose one was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words...how do you rank these...they are all...well no words...had to tweet this for all to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy and awkward then. Creepy and awkward now. But O.K., they are hilarious too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they all made me just a little uncomfortable to look at..favorite was the ManOWar, though. for some reason it made me think of the thunder cats. i think that was my coping mechanism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All my friends are dead has to be the winner. Really? They are all pretty grotesque, however.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This should be reposted every year. You should send it to Ellen. These are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orleans wins it for me. Most of the others are just outdated family portraits, or outdated/strange fashions. this one is just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just might repeat it every year. Good idea Mon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tim, your comment was really funny. Thunder Cats HOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daniel, I'd say more hilarious then creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Billy, thanks for the shout out on Twitter. I feel the love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lindsey, thanks. I felt a little mean with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stacie, I thought she was a female, but now you have me second guessing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love joyce! this is one of the greatest collection i have ever seen. the braillettes are a close second for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The braillettes are funny. Thanks for the comment Josh.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.