Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Punctuation Police

One of the many things that I enjoy about my job is the fact that I get to be creative. I'm not saying that I'm the most creative person ever, but I do enjoy using my creativity at work. This past week Phil Poteat and I were assigned the task of writing a script for an idea that our programming team had. It was called Punctuation Police. Phil got attacked by the bubonic plague and wasn't able to come into work. I prefer writing videos with other people.  This was my first solo writing attempt. Luckily for me Phil was miraculously healed from the bubons (not an official name) and was able to direct and edit this video. It got a good response on Sunday. Enjoy...


Larry T plays the punctuation police and he did a most excellent job!

11 comments:

  1. You & Phil are so talented! Larry did a great job,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice legs on Larry. Perhaps that is how he sold me my current house. Hmmm. Good job on the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered who was behind the creation of that vid. You guys did a great job on that. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video is hilarious! Didn't mind watching (listening) to it all day in production! Nice job Rob, Larry and other cast members! (Hope I don't get busted for using too many exclamation points...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    But Punctuation H isn't up on Youtube yet! And your dad is in it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith, I hope to get that one online. I don't have a fat clue how to do that so I wait on Mr. Phil Poteat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alicia, you are a librarian and that means you have a get out of jail free card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend said that Larry needs a visit from the grammar guard to punish him :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. its like the punctuation police(alliteration included) except for people with poor grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see. Well then technically I need to be arrested because I wrote the words that Larry said. So tell your friend that I'll resist arrest and make a scene with my bad grammar.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.