Sunday, February 13, 2011

Winners of the "Can You Say Contest" Contest

Last week I hosted a contest. The silver controller to my PS3 went missing and I asked for theories to what happened to it. Now I have good news and bad news. The good news is I found the controller. It mysteriously was sitting on top of my PS2 which is located upstairs in the guest bedroom. I don't have a fat clue how it got up there, but I'm glad I found it.  That's the good news. Now on to the bad.  The bad news is that even though there were a lot of really good theories as to what happened to the silver controller there can only be one grand prize winner. The winners are...

Grand Prize = Mark Carr. Mark the robshep.com stickers are coming soon. As soon as I get em I'll get one too you.

Second Place = Angie Clark Kenny. Angie, leave a comment to let me know how you would like me to get you a copy of "Sun Stand Still" by Steven Furtick.

From the Kindness of My Heart = Ok this wasn't a part of the competition but Derek Melpass left a comment saying he really wants a copy of the book. Derek, let me know the cheapest and easiest way to get it to you and I will get you a copy.

Third Place = Everyone else. Please don't read that as a cop-out. I loved the comments. I wish everyone could win, but then it wouldn't be a very fun contest. Please try again if I do this again. Oh and the prize for third is mad respect. For those that participated...you have earned it!

6 comments:

  1. Actually I am disappointed. I was trying for fourth place! Not a good way to start my week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will always be fourth place in my book daniel...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCORE!!! Would you be able to leave it at Guest Services and I will pick it up next Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can and I will. It will be there for you on Sunday. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel, I hope your week has gotten better. I know how hard it must have been to not come in fourth. I kid I kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i can tell you: james brooks. my bad.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.