Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's okay! I'm A Limo Driver!

Over the weekend I had the privilege of driving some of our seniors to prom.  It's the second year in a row that a group of students has asked me to drive them to prom in the Waters Edge Party Bus.  I love that I get to spend a little bit of time with Waters Edge Students on a very special night.  I took them to dinner at Carrabba's.  Then we drove to the Hampton Roads Convention Center for prom.  The whole night was a lot of fun!

Pictured Above: Rob and the seniors posing in front of the Party Bus.

Pictured Above: Kyle rock'n a kilt, Rob, and Shannon

Pictured Above: Riley, Rob, and Prom King Brent

Pictured Above: Waters Edge Students hanging in the party bus

7 comments:

  1. Sweet deal...you can bring a dog to prom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for this to develop into a tradition that goes on. O.K. I know I'm old and crusty, but I find it refreshing and uplifting when young folks can embrace life without getting into trouble doing things at events of this sort that they are known for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, why did someone bring their dog to prom? Haha! I think it is so cool that Brent got Prom King! And it looks like you all had a great time! Such an swesome thing to do for the students, Rob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great night! Plus,it was a delicious dinner! The dog just ran on while parents were still snapping pictures. He didn't go to prom with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob, not only is that a sweet deal for the students, but what an awesome gig for you! Sounds like a really fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you do this! i think this is my fave story to tell about you rob!! its so fun and great ministry love! You rock with the visor and fake tux hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a fun night rob...so cool tht you do that for them...sements you in their minds for years to come i imagine...

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.