Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Reflections

Week two of having 4 services at church (2 in the morning, 1 for servers and 1 regular at night). This week I spoke at all four services. I have never spoke 4 times in one day. I have spoke at lots of retreats and services were I had to speak twice in one day and multiple times in a week, but never four times in one day. I felt really good about the talk. God has been speaking to me bout the topic for weeks now. If you are interested you can check out the talk at http://watersedgechurch.net/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=41. I was able to talk to a guy after the third service and God is really working on him. He said that a few weeks ago he was considering taking his life. God seems to working in this guys life and he checked out our church for the first time. He has a long road ahead of him, but I praise God that he sensed God moving in his life. Well, I'm tired so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.