Friday, April 25, 2008

Good Game

A few months ago I was watching a sporting event and I saw a hetero sexual alpha male athlete smack another heterosexual alpha (I really don't know what alpha male means but it felt right so I put it, not once but twice) male's butt. What followed were two magic words that give guys the permission to touch each others rear ends with a light smack..."Good Game". After viewing this I felt that if they can do it then I can as well. If you are a guy all you have to is lightly smack another guy's rear and then (this is ever so important) you must say "Good Game". They are magic words that give guys the permission to smack each others butts and still feel secure in their manhood. I have instituted this at various meeting places. Set up and Tear down at my church, in the office, to Wal-Mart check out clerks (when they are friendly, or have more than three lanes open), policemen, the plumber (this is a smack at your own risk situation because if the pants are sagging you may get more than you bargained for), dignitaries, presidents of small nations or tribal leaders. The cool thing is no guy can get mad as long as you say the magic words "Good Game."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.