Thursday, October 7, 2010

Robshep.com Coming to New Year's at Times Square

Some friends of mine recently went to New York City for vacation. We will call these friends Brian and Steph.  We will call them that because that's their names.  They explored the historic sites. They ate the yummy food. They not only were on, but got to meet Regis and Kelly.  It sounded like they had an amazing trip.

With all that they were doing I was surprised to receive an email from Brian.  Thanks to them robshep.com is going to be a small part of the New Year's celebration in Times Square. Brian sent me the following picture...

Now if you can't tell what you are looking at I'll tell you. You are looking at a piece of confetti that will be dropped on the masses in Times Square when the clock strikes midnight.  How crazy is that? Thanks Brian and Steph!

3 comments:

  1. hopefully it lands on someone influential that will tweet about it. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you are so freakin' global. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I'm not sure if I should be in awe or be jealous. I know the great (almost famous) Rob Shep!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.