Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Very Own Justice League

For the last few years we have collected a few essential baby items.  We knew that it was just a matter of time before God answered our prayers and we became pregnant.  Monica recently pulled out the collection to see what we had.  It's small, but like I said it includes some essentials.  Such essentials include a Lakers bottle, bib, and a now unusable Shaq Lakers onesie. He plays for the Celtics and I just don't think I can do that to my kid. 

Probably the most essential and most exciting thing that we found is a Superman onesie.  Since I got married I have dreamt of the day where I would have my very own Justice League.  Now if you are not familiar with the Justice League it's a super hero power house whose members include Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Aquaman.  My brother recently had a son and we immediately started talking about joining forces to create the greatest superhero team of all time.  With the addition of my sister's 3 kids (she has 2 and is pregnant with the third), plus our twins we are well on our way to having our very own Justice League.  I'm preparing you now for Halloween 2011. A baby Justice League is coming to a Picture People near me...that is in the Patrick Henry Mall. 




Now we just need to get a Kobe and Magic Johnson onesie, and two of everything else.  Most importantly a Batman, and Flash onesie. It will be one step closer to having my very own Justice League.

7 comments:

  1. love the confidence in God's ability to answer your prayers.

    the justice league of babies will for sure get you a big ole picture on the wall at picture people.

    praying for you, monica, and those babies in this upcoming 12th week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image of an elite baby force out cruising the streets on the lookout for criminal ne'er-do-wells. They would be unstoppable. The mini Lakers jersey is tight yo' (sorry for going all street like that).

    ReplyDelete
  3. A justice league empowered to wage war against evil, honor what is right, and soar above the mundane.
    God's children! More than conquerors through Christ. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. my boys are big superhero fans...star wars is kinda slipping on the scene but we allow boba fett in our JLA too . smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is quite possibly the BEST idea ever. i will keep an eye out for such heroic onesies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chuck and Norris, aka Mary-Kate and Ashley will love it :) Hey, Pink and Blue need equal team representation. And Congrats to Sarah! I didn't know that she was expecting, too! God's blessings all around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO excited!!! Many prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.