Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend of Concerts Part 2

Last weekend was an amazing weekend of concerts. I got to see my two favorite artists. The second concert was on Sunday night in Norfolk VA at the Norva. Needtobreathe is my favorite band. I first saw them in concert in VA Beach before they released their first album. Three discs later I'm still loving their music. This was my favorite concert of theirs to date. Here are some pics of weekend of concerts part 2...

Pictured Above: Matt Hires opened the show.

Pictured Above: Will Hoge and his band. Both opening acts were solid.

Pictured Above: Needtobreathe puts on a most excellent concert!




Pictured Above: Needtobreathe! If you haven't heard the song Something Beautiful yet you need to legally download it now. Seriously...right now.

7 comments:

  1. I've heard you mention Needtobreathe before. I have never heard a single song from them. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, you def need to check em out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needtobreathe is awesome and that concert was great! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to see NTB in concert one day. After all, that's the band I never booked. =( FAIL.

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Rob, I'm way behind. Yep, concert was great - we jetted as soon as they finished since it was a school night, but great show all around. The only (small) downside was the super-awkward vibe from the one REALLY vocal Will Hoge fan. From our seats, it went about 16 steps past "hey, I really like your music!" to "hey, I'm a really excited stalker!" But maybe it was just me?

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.