Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tyler Stanton has a book

About a year ago I saw the following video by Tripp and Tyler.



It made me laugh, and that's not always easy to do. I like to laugh, but for some reason it takes a lot of work for someone to make me laugh out loud. After I saw the video I discovered their blogs. Very funny stuff.

This week Tyler released his first book. I haven't read it yet, but I plan on getting a copy soon. I'm predicting it's going to be funny. Here's a preview of the book. If you like it buy a copy here.

Everyday Absurdities Book Promo from Tyler Stanton on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. I'll admit I laughed out loud too...but not until he peed himself...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i might have to find that book...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To funny. I also laughed out loud when the peed himself!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.