Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Introducing Connor Shepherd

This past Saturday my nephew, Connor, was born. My lil bro and his wife Nicole are the proud parents of a 8 lb 2.5 oz baby boy. He's super cute! Here are some pics from his first day on the planet.
Pictured Above: Apparently moms in labor have to wear diapers.
My brother and I had a lot of fun with that.
Pictured Above: I have a rule that I don't hold babies until they can
hold their own head up. They are just too fragile for me. My wife
forced me to hold Connor. Truthfully I didn't resist too much. I love
him and didn't want to miss out.
Pictured Above: Me and Jon. He's going to be a great dad!

Pictured Above: Connor showing off his abs. He's pretty much the situation.

Pictured Above: I watched as my brother changed a diaper.
As you can tell by the progression I didn't handle it nearly as well as Jon did.
It looked like black oil and I couldn't handle it.
Pictured Above: Nicole, Jon, and Connor

16 comments:

  1. I don't lie about babies being cute...Conner is a cute kid...and your brother's sleeve is awesome...what's it of? think my arm is a little to hairy for one, but would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! He's a gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you could be there to share in this moment. Blessings to you Uncle Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. goodness. those pics of you and jon and the diaper are CLASSIC. especially the...well. no. they are all amazing. you should get them framed in one of those 4 opening frames!! awesome.

    oh, and the situation better watch out--there is indeed some competition!

    congrats to all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a cute baby -- I love all of his hair. You seem like a natural holding Connor. Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way -- Comment from "Charles" is Chuck and Ambre. I am accidentally logged in under Chuck's e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I love that kid! I'm going through withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so stinkin' cute! Love all the pics. I remember the experience of my first borns tar output! It was gross.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Billy, it's kind of a jungle theme I think. I know there is a tiger in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ambre, thanks for clarifying. I really didn't know who it was. The only Chuck I know is Chuck Norris.

    ReplyDelete
  12. watch it! you're gonna get the feva!

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the nephew! He is a cutie pie! And I must say, I am shocked and surprised that you held him! But you did it! Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute - we are about to become grandparents in September when our daughter & her hubby become parents - so at the mo I am really into babies!~

    COngrats Uncle Rob

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.