Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rob's Top Ten: Christmas Movie Edition

It's December and that means that it's time to watch Christmas movies. Call me legalistic but I don't think people should watch Christmas movies before Thanksgiving and after New Years. Someone should pass that along to the cable networks who play Home Alone 2 in July (seriously it's played almost every month of the year). The following is a list of my favorite Christmas movies of all time...

10. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (It's not as good as the first but it still makes me laugh)

09. A Charlie Brown Christmas

08. Gremlins

07. It's A Wonderful Life

06. The Santa Clause (classic, but don't make me comment on the two sequels)

05. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

04. Die Hard (I recommend watching this one on TV, but it's a classic)

03. A Christmas Story

02. Elf

01. Home Alone
What's your favorite Christmas movie? Vote on it on the new poll at robshep.com.

4 comments:

  1. Nestor the Long Eared Christmas Donkey...hands down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Brian. I remember you mentioning that last year on your blog. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you also forgot Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!

    okay okay.... i totally IMDB'd that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if it's my favorite, but it's one that warms me inside a bit. It is the Grinch that stole Christmas. I am not talking about that Jim Carrey dreck. I'm speaking of the old cartoon. We used to watch it on T.V. every year. I remember how much I looked forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.