Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best of the Decade

It's crazy to me that this week we enter a new decade. It's hard to imagine life without Harry Potter, The Dark Knight, and the The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. The following is a list of some of my favorite movies from the past decade.
  1. The Dark Knight - 2008
  2. Slumdog Millionaire -2008
  3. I Am Legend - 2007
  4. The Bourne Trilogy - 2002, 2004, 2007
  5. Iron Man - 2008
  6. Shrek 1 and 2 - 2001, 2004
  7. Star Wars Episode III - 2005
  8. Batman Begins - 2005
  9. X2: X-Men United - 2003
  10. Elf - 2003

Honorable mention: Bruce Almighty, Signs, Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, and Mission Impossible III.

It was hard to limit the list down, but that was my best attempt. What were some of your favorite movies of the past decade?

2 comments:

  1. On your list I saw Shrek I, II and Star Wars III. Certainly Star Wars/Revenge of the Sith was an awesome movie. One other movie I really loved was Hoodwinked. I know it was a kid's movie, but it was very well done and had a unique perspective. I would also add in Monsters Inc. and The Incredibles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i saw bruce almighty with you and Monica!! GOOD TIMES :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.