Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas lights prank


I was sent this picture through email this week. I don't know if the following is true (I mean it was from an email forward) but it sure is funny. Enjoy...

Well, there is good news and bad news about my Christmas decorations.
The good news is that I truly outdid myself this year. The bad news is that
I had to take them down after only two days. I had more people come
screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me
take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic
accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by. Second, a 55 year old
lady grabbed the ladder and almost killed herself putting it against my
house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was
not happy). She was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard
couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people
literally drove up my yard.

8 comments:

  1. Is the Christmas prank that the picture doesn't show up in your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was asked for a password and then was left with a feeling that I was missing out on something potentially very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian and Daniel, I'm not sure what happened. I think I fixed it. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i laughed pretty hard at this one when i got it on email...true of otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was worth the wait. Very funny. I am sure
    that I would have stopped and tried to help myself.
    Then I would have realized who the true dummy was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I love it.

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.