Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What are they saying? Part 1

By now you are probably past being sick of seeing coverage of Michael Jackson. I've watched so many specials I feel like I was friends with the king of pop. His videos have been on a lot and I found myself watching the video for Smoothe Criminal. I don't have a fat clue what Michael is saying during half of that song. I've tried to sing the chorus but I just make up words.

Without doing a google search what do you think he says for that chorus?

1 comment:

  1. It's not fair for me to answer as I have these lyrics tattooed on my buttocks (i.e. heinie).

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.