Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chipotle

Thousands of years ago God provided manna from Heaven for the Israelites in the wilderness. No one knows what that manna tasted like but I suspect it was a lot like a Chipotle burrito. Like manna from Heaven God inspired the yummy goodness that is Chipotle. If you let me pick where we're eating I'm picking it ever time.

Don't judge me, but I may or may not have eaten at Chipotle 4 times last week. I had a gift card and our Chipotle just opened so this trend won't continue. It was worth it though.

I love Chipotle. I've heard people say that they like Moe's better...everyone is entitled to their opinion but in my opinion if you prefer Moe's you have faulty taste buds. I've heard people say that it's too spicy. In my opinion, if that's you, man up and learn to love the spicy goodness that is Chipotle.

It is without a doubt my favorite restaurant. I love it and I think you should too!

9 comments:

  1. I love the photograph. Perhaps I will give your beloved Chipotle a try some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Chipotle, don't love it. Moe's does a better job spreading their ingredients for a more consistent taste and so I like them equally... A good bite of a Chipotle's fajita burrito does best a Joey, but that's my problem with Chipotle... Inconsistency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rob i do love me some chipotle, but i guess i just have "faulty taste buds" like you said.. haha i miss you and everyone from wec!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Billy wrote this post for you...didn't he? :) I mean, those words have come out of his mouth countless times. haha :) We tried Moe's just last Saturday...Chipotle won hands down. *My mom thinks it's too spicy...but even Merrick dips his tortilla chips in the hot salsa...haha. Billy is raising him right!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only eaten at Chipotle twice but I liked it very much. I did not live the chicken the 2nd time I went, it was fatty and a little weird tasting. I did not think it was TOO spicy, it was yummy. Rob, do you eat the same thing every time you go? What do you like there? I think some times it might be what people are ordering, you know? Give us some suggestions of good combinations of toppings and meats, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love chipotle!! have great memories of being introduced to it my second year of seminary in ft worth!! oh yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chipolte! I do not care for Moes at all. Our one in Hampton is doing a promo tomorrow and Thursday where fro 5-8 you get a burrito, drink, and chips and salsa for $5 and it goes to charity. I excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rob we need to get together some time for a Chipotle run!! I feel like the one at PHM has the most kick compared to others

    ReplyDelete
  9. B-Rad, we miss you too!

    Bethany, I get the same thing every time. I get the faijita burito with chicken, cheese, and corn salsa. Love it!

    Ryan, I'm down! Hit me up sometime and we will go for lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.