Friday, August 28, 2009

NeedToBreathe

Every time one of my favorite musical artists releases an album I get a little nervous. What if the artist doesn't deliver? What if I hate the new music? It may seem silly but I don't have that many favorite artists anymore. I used to love lots of bands but now I've gone the way of the single and download songs more than I do whole albums. With that being said I like holding on to the few artists that I still love.

NeedToBreathe is one of my favorite bands. This past Tuesday they released their newest album entitled The Outsiders. This album is definitely more southern rock then their past two releases. That's not a bad thing, just an observation. Without a doubt the album doesn't disappoint. I like it a lot.


I like the whole album, but a few standout tracks include: The Outsiders, Girl Named Tennessee, and Something Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.