Friday, July 2, 2010

5 Favorites: July 4th Edition

I've been told that I'm passionate about the things that I love.  The following is a list of 5 Favorites of mine...

5 Favorite things about July 4th
  1. Spending time with friends and family.
  2. Getting the day off.
  3. All countries have a July 4th but only America celebrates on that day. I love that it's an American holiday.
  4. Movies. Typically July 4th is a big weekend at the Box Office. This year all it gave me was Twilight and The Last Airbender.  I still plan on watching a good movie on this long weekend.
  5. Food. I don't really need an excuse to eat but celebrating America's independence makes it feel like a worthwhile reason.
I've given you five of my favorites now give me one of yours.

5 comments:

  1. Wait, you don't get the 4th off this year. According to my calendar, July 4, 2010 falls on a Sunday preacher man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, but I do get Monday off. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your gonna see eclipse aren't you :)
    1. Spending time with Andrew (cheezy but true)
    2. Beach/surfing
    3. Sitting on the back porch with the fan on during a storm
    4. Sitting with girlfriends at a coffee shop chatting it up
    5. Reading friends blogs so i can keep in touch with them even though they are like thousands of miles away!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being with my family, the hot weather, and grilling out. I think one of my new favorite things about 4th of July is that it's almost Tirzah's birthday. She'll be 1 on the 9th..so we are celebrating on Sunday when the family all gets together. And I want to hear your Eclipse review...you need to go see it! :) Billy and I went to a midnight showing. He was a good sport, since he had a huge tub of popcorn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fireworks! And my anniversary on the 5th!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.