Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What I'd Do If I Was Skinny

If I was skinny I'd...
  • Walk around my house with no shirt on for no reason except to not have a shirt on. I'd also do things like mow the lawn with no shirt on, work out with no shirt on, and wash the car for no other reason but to take my shirt off. 
  • Shave my chest hair. Right now I kind of feel like it helps cover some of my less than attractive body parts. If I was skinny I'd shave my chest to show off my pecs.
  • Shave my back hair.  Since I'm going to be shaving my body I might as well shave my back as well.
  • Shop at the Express.  That store is made for crack skinny people.
  • Wear a v-neck t-shirt. I don't like v-neck t-shirts. I think they look kind of silly, but if I was skinny I'd show off my recently shaved chest by rock'n a v-neck.
  • Get rid of my farmers tan. Because my shirt would be off for no other reason but to not have a shirt on I'd be tan all over.
  • Probably forget to do important things like eat. Too many skinny people say things to me like they forgot to eat lunch.  I don't forget to eat.  When it's 12 PM I eat lunch whether I need to or not. It's when people should eat lunch, but if I was skinny I'd probably forget.
  • Own a sleeveless t-shirt. I'm not saying I'd wear it out in public but I'd own it just cause I was skinny.
  • Allow people to touch my abs. If I was skinny I like to think I'd have nice abs. If they were nice I'd offer to let people touch em.
Truthfully I like who I am and don't really want to be skinny for any other reason than to be healthy. I hope it happens one day, but if not I'm ok with it. This was just a thought I had watching some skinny people.

8 comments:

  1. I'm o.k. with all those except skipping meals.

    And you might want to consider waxing rather than shaving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh to dream. If I ever lose the weight I need to, maybe we could operate one of those topless car washes they have around town. We'd rake it in baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep in mind if you were skinny that does not automatically mean great shape with awesome pecs ...you could totally end up with a caved-in bird chest. You would still have to work like crazy to keep up that physique and in the long run people of all sizes get sick, have heart attacks and junk. So you may as well be happy with how God made you now and rock that temple he gave you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are funny! Hopefully we'll start getting skinnier soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I hear ya...I'd wear a bikini. Possibly 24/7. I'm just saying. By the way, I tried Chipotle just to see what all the hype was about and now I'm hooked. Thank, Rob. I can feel my bikini dreams slipping away...but Mmmmmmm, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, I'm glad you like it. I'm eating it tomorrow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a "skinny people", I do find myself forgetting meals. :) I blame my kids for that though. I am so busy feeding them and cleaning up the giant food-related messes they make that I realize I didn't eat myself. I do keep my shirt on, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bunch of Barrons, your comment made me laugh. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.