Friday, October 2, 2009

U2

There are concerts and then there is U2. My first U2 concert was an amazing experience. They did almost all of my favorite songs, including "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," With or Without You," "Beautiful Day," and "Vertigo." The lights were amazing, the video screen was out of this world, and Bono was Bono. The whole experience was top shelf. Enjoy the pics.



Pictured Above: Muse was the opening act.



Pictured Above: U2 took the stage and it was amazing!


Pictured Above: The screen above the stage was unbelievable.
It transformed and morphed through the whole show.




Pictured Below: One of U2's three encores

3 comments:

  1. thats awesome man. glad you had a great time. knew a lot of people there last night...but wish it could have been me...smiles. have a great weekend man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone Billy and I know was tweeting and Facebooking about U2 yesterday. haha. Looks like a great concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there. I agree, it was awesome. Vertigo was my favorit song. I have been to a ton of concerts & have never seen a set up like that!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.