Thursday, October 15, 2009

Picture Week: Naked Snake

My camera (actually my wife's camera) is full of pictures. So this week is picture week at robshep.com. Enjoy.

If you are new to robshep.com then you may not know that snakes live in my front yard. Last summer we had a snake that scared my wife multiple times. I even scared the snake one time causing him to poo himself. Read about that here.

Now we have a new snake and he is taunting us. He was near my front door a few weeks ago. I ran into my house to get a weapon of mass destruction...i.e. a shovel. He was too quick for me and he got away. This past week he shed his skin in our front lawn. He is taunting us. He let us know that he is still around. To make matters worse he is now naked. Sorry animal lovers but if I ever see him I'm going to try to kill that naked snake.

6 comments:

  1. You guys seem to have a lot of snakes...yikes. We just have a lot of bugs. :)I haven't seen a snake at our house yet, knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. my nemesis left his skin on our doorstep a while back as well. you must be a worthy superhero! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how you can stand it. I would have put the house for sale long ago and fled the area. But, then again, I am a raving coward, not the brave man of steel that you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful--that's how most people get snake bites, trying to kill them. Hopefully it's non-venomous, but still, I wouldn't want one to bite me.

    I stepped on one while I was walking around our neighborhood when I was pregnant with Madeleine. I was cruising, and stepped on a "stick". I thought that was strange, since I didn't see a stick in the road, so a few paces later I turned around and saw a huge black snake slithering across the road! YIKES! I ran home, fortunately I was close by when it happened. I still can't believe it didn't bite me, and so thankful I didn't see it as I was about to step on it! I would have freaked out. I must have stepped on it's head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never visit your house now.

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.