Monday, October 12, 2009

Picture Week

My camera (actually my wife's camera) is full of pictures. So this week is picture week at robshep.com. Enjoy.

Sunday at WEC was amazing. We celebrated baptism in all five of our services. The stories of life change brought tears to my eyes in multiple services. I'm thankful to be apart of the baptisms at WEC.
Pictured Above: Walker and Tracy from my Community Group
were baptized at WEC on Sunday.

Pictured Above: After church my Community Group went out to dinner at the classic Plaza Azteca. We ended up celebrating Melissa's birthday.

2 comments:

  1. very cool. nice glimpse into your life. baptism stories always get me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been with you folks at 6:00 p.m.. I love to watch the baptisms and share in these moments.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.