Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who are these people

The Final Destination was the number one movie at the box office. It made 28 million over the weekend. Seriously? This is the trazillionth (I made that word up and it means way too many) sequel to Final Destination. I've never seen one of these films. Are they good? Who is going to see them? I'm not busting on anyone who has seen them, I just don't know anyone who has. Someone is because 28 million is a big opening and like I said they have made a bunch of sequels to this film. Anyone out there in cyber land seen one of Final Destination films? If so let me know if it's worth the rent.

5 comments:

  1. I guess that I am completely out of touch, I have never even heard of these films. I know, I am totally useless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the first one when it came out in high school. It was pretty interesting. I would say it's worth the rent but only a limit of one viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a decent movie i dont think you would though maybe this one made alot of money cuz its 3D idk but i have seen em and i liked them but in ur rating system i give them a thumb to the side

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant to say i dont think you would like it, my bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like them. I am not dying to see it in the theatre but I would redbox it in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.