Monday, September 7, 2009

Brain Dump

My brain feels constipated with thoughts. I need to get them out. The following is a brain dump of all the random stuff going on in my head.
  • I had a great weekend. One of my best friends from middle school/high school was in town from GA. It was fun hanging with him and his family.
  • I'm currently using a shampoo that is supposed to prevent hair loss. It's supposed to make the hair on my head grow thicker and make sure I don't go bald. Every time I use it I do wonder what kind of affect it has on my back. I mean, I wash it off my head and it has to touch my back. My fear is that it won't work on my head but my back will grow a mullet.
  • My wife is a teacher and kids go back to school on Tuesday. She is an amazing teacher!
  • This Wednesday is One: A Student Experience at Waters Edge. It's for 6-12 grade students. We are kicking off the school year with a one time event. I'm really excited about it!
  • I've really been enjoying reading the book "Deadly Viper Character Assassination." It's def a guys book, complete with ninja references and pictures. The book is about developing character and protecting yourself from the things that try to kill it. SportsCenter is celebrating 30 years. Wow! I'm older than SportsCenter.
  • I'm still loving the NeedtoBreathe CD. I have only taken it out of my CD player once since I bought it. I took it out to listen to an older NeedtoBreathe CD and then I put it right back in.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, another robshep Brain Dump. Let me sit in my favorite easy chair with a cup of warm hot cocoa and just breathe it in, just let it wash over me. Words of wisdom and insight and, huh, discussion of back hair? Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. i enjoy the brain dumps...i hope a mullet does not grow on your back, but if it does you need to share a picture. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.