Monday, September 21, 2009

Onesie

Life is complicated. Everyday we are faced with far too many choices. When eating out you have to decide where to eat. For my wife and I it goes something like this... 10 minutes of I don't care where we eat where do you want to eat and then finally we decide. Once you get to the restaurant you have a bazillion more choices. Besides the taste of the food this one reason why I love Chipotle. It's simple with not a lot of choices.

The choices don't stop with food. We have decide if we are going to work out or not, we have to plan our week, make decisions at work, and decide which TV shows to watch live or DVR. Too many choices. I think this is why so many people are stressed out in life. Too many choices.

I think to simplify life adults should consider wearing a onesie. You know the pajamas that you step in to? The ones with the attached footies. Think about how simpler life would be if when getting ready you didn't have to think about matching your shirt with your pants. You wouldn't have to worry about matching your shoes with your belt. You wouldn't have to worry about what to wear, you simply zip up that onesie and you are good to go for the day. They could even make summer onesies that were just the shirt and shorts attached. Sounds like a great idea. I say make life simpler and wear a onesie!

PS: I actually don't think adults should wear onesies. The thought of it is funny to me so I thought I would post about it.

3 comments:

  1. this one needs a picture of you in a onesie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good visual seed planted. Rob in a onesie. Then again, I have seen your dad in a bunny suit. One other related thought. I used to eat at a restaurant on Long Island when I worked out there. After a few month absence I went in and saw the menu listings had been reduced by about 2/3. When I asked, they said that too many choices were confusing the customers. This thought really made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...it would definitely make my life easier. No claiming I have nothing to wear. *well...maybe not THAT easy :)*

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.