Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pals

Have you seen the movie Young Guns? It was on TV the other day and I DVR'd it. I had forgotten about a lot of the movie. One of the things that I forgot about was a theme that went throughout. Early in the movie Billy gets inspired by having pals. All throughout the movie he references his gang as pals. He is crazy, but he leads them based on the premise of being pals. Having people that will ride with you no matter what the circumstance, having someone to watch your back, having someone that won't leave you when you are wounded; that is what Billy's pals did for him. I have a couple of pals and I thank God for them! By the way, this morning when I clicked on my I-tunes, the first song that played was Blazing Glory by Bon Jovi from Young Guns II...great song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.