Friday, March 28, 2008

Farm Vegas

This afternoon my wife and I and our friend Courtney are going to Farmville VA or Farm Vegas as I like to say. I am going to speak at a weekend retreat called Disciple Now or D-Now. I am speaking at a church that I worked at in college when I went to Liberty University. This is the church that I met Monica at. She was one of the youth...just joking. She helped out with the youth group while she was attending Longwood College. Some of my favorite people in the world are in Farmville. The youth pastor that is bringing me in was in the 8th grade when I worked at the church. He now has a wife and baby. Another one of my former students is going to be there as well. She is bringing a group of students from her church. I can't wait to see lifelong friends that Monica and I have made in Farmville. I also can't wait to eat at MacAdo's! This is one of Monica's favorite restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.