Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blogging

OK...so I have resisted blogging because it is all the rave with pastors and for some reason I try to resist fads. For example, I never wore a Live Strong bracelet and I have never grown a goatee (a few years ago you couldn't be a youth pastor unless you had a goatee. I couldn't grow one because I lack facial hair, but even if I could I would not have because it was a fad.) The point is that I now have started a blog. The reason is that I want to connect with other church leaders, pastors, students and anyone else who is interested. Now here is the issue...because I waited so long I am now one of those people who jump on bandwagons after they have been popular for a while. It is like the cheesy guy who still says "Whoomp There It Is" or the girl who still wears stirrup pants. You get the point. None the less, I am now a part of the world of Blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Rob, stirrup pants were never cool.
    You should grow a goatee, it's no longer in. Ooh, ooh or a handle-bar mustache. Bring that back, yeah, it would be awesome.

    Peace Rob, you're the best.
    DP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob -
    Have you considered hollering "Showtime" everytime the Lakers score. That would really be retro.

    Mike Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike - Showtime would be retro. Man I loved the showtime Lakers!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.