Monday, March 24, 2008

Nags Head

Monica and I went to Nags Head to recover from the Easter hangover (that is what our staff calls the feeling we have after a big Sunday...it has nothing to do with booze). It was a great day trip. We went shopping at the outlets and then went to Roanoke Island (this is where the lost colony was lost...for more information on the lost colony visit the ever helpful wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_of_Roanoke
We ate at one of our favorites Five Guys for lunch...please bring one to York County/Newport News!!! Overall it was a great get away. We had a lot of fun together. I also enjoyed catching up with crazy Kyle and Chad C on the phone.

2 comments:

  1. I read (pronounced "red") your blog. And I like it. You mentioned my name. I am in awe. I can tell that you love me. And I love you too. I do. A lot. A whole freaking lot. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.
    -Krazy Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going through blog withdrawals. You haven't blogged since Monday! I've got the shakes. I love Kyle and Jessica, too.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.