Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nightmares

So my wife Monica and I have had the same nightmare two weeks in a row. Last week she dreamed that there was someone in our bedroom and she freaked out! It woke me up and I started wrestling my pillow thinking it was someone in our room. Then this week I have the same dream. I see a guy in our room and I reach out to grab him and start beating the bar-jesus out of him. Once again it was my pillow, but I woke up with my adrenaline pumping. My wife is now convinced that there is someone living in our attic. Scary stuff. I will keep you posted if this continues on...

5 comments:

  1. That's why you need to get a gun. Or a bo staff. You should probably get a bo staff.

    DP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scully and Moulder are on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the blog world my friend - you are a stud - that is crazy about the dreams you and Monica had...you do need to get a gun...you should listen to Perry Nobles message he did at Unleash Conf. a week or so back - it should be posted online in the near future...he carries around a couple of guns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a gun imagine what damage I could do to my pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.